Administrator / Scheduler
The Institute of Eye Surgery (IoES) is a fast-paced private sub speciality Ophthalmic clinic based in Waterford with multiple clinics in Ireland. We are committed to patient satisfaction and developing efficient processes to ensure our Patient experience exceed expectations. IoES are currently recruiting for an Administrator/ Scheduler to join our busy operations team.
- Managing a busy clinical & surgical appointment schedule
- Updating our practise management system with appointment and patient details
- Dealing promptly with incoming calls to reschedule appointments and general patient queries.
- Processing insurance billing forms and invoices
- Produce a high standard of written communication to medical professionals and patients.
- Provide cover for the clinic front desk, checking patients in and out of clinic, booking follow up appointments as required
- Working to strict process protocols to ensure patients receive the best standard of care
- Ensure all patients receive the highest level of service from IoES before and after their consultations and surgeries.
Skills & Attributes:
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced and changeable working environment. The successful candidate will thrive where priorities can shift to meet internal demand as the organisation continues to grow.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Will have strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to work effectively under one’s own initiative as well as contribute within a team environment.
- Strong and varied systems experience including advanced excel.
Please forward letter of application along with an up to date CV to email@example.com or by post to Institute of Eye Surgery, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford.