Trainee Ophthalmic Assistant
The Institute of Eye Surgery (IOES) is a fast-paced private sub speciality Ophthalmic clinic based in Waterford with multiple clinics in Ireland. We are committed to patient satisfaction and developing efficient processes to ensure our Patient experience exceed expectations. IOES are currently recruiting for a dynamic individual to join their Ophthalmic Technicians 2-year training scheme. The role will involve a combination of practical hands on training to support clinical activity as well as theory based online training to become a certified Ophthalmic Technician. The successful applicant will be responsible for adherence to clinical protocols, standards and practices, ensuring a high standard of patient care and an efficient patient journey through the clinic.
Skills and Attributes:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable not essential
- Career minded with an interest in Ophthalmology
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Self -Motivated with ability to use own initiative
- Team player to work effectively to clinic goals
- Flexibility to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please submit letter of application along with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Institute of Eye Surgery UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford.