Specified Purpose Contracts (Maternity leave Cover) Revenue Assurance & Scheduling Team
We currently have 2 Specified Purpose Contracts (Maternity Leave Cover) available in our Revenue Assurance & Scheduling Team.
One contract will be 5 days per week and the other contract will be 3 days per week.
To succeed in this role, the candidate should have excellent attention to detail be an organised and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills. The Revenue Assurance and Scheduling team work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that inpatient admissions are verified, scheduled and invoiced in a timely manner.
- Verification and processing of information from multiple sources (from patients, consultants and insurance companies)
- Scheduling of inpatient admissions
- Invoicing of inpatient and outpatient claims
- Ensuring appropriate and timely submission of invoices to Insurers
- Escalation of unresolved issues appropriately, quickly and recommend solutions to minimize future problems.
- Must be able to meet productivity and performance standards.
- Make appropriate decisions on account activity consistent with approved authority levels.
A relevant 3rd level/business qualification is desirable for these roles, full training will be provided to successful applicants.
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Nuala Walsh, HR Manager, UPMC Whitfield, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 24th October 2018.