The Institute of Eye Surgery has a vacancy for a full-time Front Desk Administrator to join a dynamic team providing the highest level of patient care.
Duties may include but are not exclusive to:
1) First point of contact for Patients arriving for appointments
2) Manage the scheduling of all Patient referrals
3) Record medical test results liaising with clinical team for patient response
4) Scheduling follow up appointment for patients during check out
5) Follow up with all patients who fail to arrive for appointments
6) Work closely with the surgical coordinator to ensure accurate theatre scheduling
7) Manage front desk billing and offering support to the Billing Coordinator.
8) Communicate with patients to obtain and record their medical information.
9) Develop/update/adhere to “Standard Operating Procedures”. Procedures include administrative tasks essential to the safe operation of a clinic.
10) Assist the wider administration team as required
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Please send letter of application along with an up to date C.V. to Liz Roche, Practice Manager, Institute of Eye Surgery, Suite 14 Whitfield Clinic, Butlerstown North, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 17th November 2017.