Stores Assistant – Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
UPMC Whitfield has the above immediate opportunity within its busy Stores department, this is a
full-time permanent position. Main duties include (but not limited to):
- To receive all hospital goods in to the stores department.
- To check same against the delivery docket for quantity and quality in an efficient manner.
- To ensure that all stock movements are properly and efficiently recorded on the Hospital stock system.
- To dispatch all stock in an efficient manner via the requisition system to all wards and departments as requested in a timely manner.
- To work closely with the accounts payable officer in relation to invoice queries or delivery docket queries and ensure same are sent to the accounts department in a timely manner.
- To maintain the stores area in a tidy manner at all times.
- To ensure that all security and access rules are adhered to in relation to the stores area
Relevant Stores experience particularly in a Hospital setting would be a distinct advantage for applicants.
Please email letter of application and updated CV to email@example.com, or mail to:
Nuala Walsh, HR Manager
Cork Road, Waterford
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, 16 November, 2018.